Skip to main content

Free

Tomorrow, my first novel, "You Will Be Mine, will be free for a limited time (5 days). You Will Be Mine

The novel, published in October of 2016, shows a fictional insight into the psychology of stalking and the effects it causes on the victim. The summary is as follows: 

'Matt Williams, an aspiring rock star, is in a profoundly steep downward spiral. He’s quickly losing control of his life to sex, drugs, and alcohol—and things are about to get much worse.

Matt wakes up naked one morning in a stranger’s bed. This wouldn’t be so unusual, except Matt has almost no memory of the man or the night before. Disappointed in Matt’s poor choices, his friends and bandmates wash their hands of him. The mysterious one-night stand comes back to haunt Matt: he finds himself being stalked, and the threatening behavior keeps getting worse. With no friends to turn to, and with drugs and alcohol always beckoning, Matt begins to feel closer to death than he has any other time in his life. Part thriller, part romance, You Will Be Mine is a dark story about addiction and obsession. As Matt wrestles with his internal demons, an external demon comes riding into his life and threatens to take everything. Can Matt reclaim his life from this insidious stalker? And even if Matt escapes this overzealous fan, can he survive his own poor choices?'

Read it, experience the suspense, and get ready for the second installment, "You Will Never Leave Me," which will come out this fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You

Thank you, everybody, who went and got a free copy of my ebook. I really hope you are enjoying You Will Be Mine. The book is very special to me because I started writing it after going through my own traumatic experience with stalking. I really hope the feeling of just overwhelming exhaustion and paranoia shined through. I also hope that after reading You Will Be Mine that you will be ready to jump into the next book of the series which will be a little dark and may trigger some readers but I'll post more trigger warnings as the next book is closer to release. For those who missed my free giveaway, You Will Be Mine is only 99 cents for an ebook or if you prefer paperback, it is listed at $8.99. On another note, Halloween season is approaching. I have some special surprises up my sleeves. Stay tuned.

First Post

Here I am again I start this blog with a little story. Enjoy. More to come later. Can I Ever Live? Glass shatters, screams fade into shallow gasps of breaths. A laugh, vicious and sharp stands out as the gasps turn to silence. He stands alone, cracking his knuckles, watching her crumble in a heap on the rug he always hated. Relief and shame rush over him, guilt eats away at his soul, crumbling his smile into a frown. He falls to his knees beside her and reaches out to touch her arm, her heat cooling quickly. Her open mouth releasing no puffs of air. He pokes at her, looking for a sign of life but finding none. He collapses on his ass and turns away from her, a tear forming, surprising him. He smiles and stands up, feeling a wave of excitement. He did it. He finally did it. The knife lays on the floor, covered in rich blood, while broken pieces of glass scatter the floor and over her lifeless body. He stretches and stands up, walking into the garage to find his saw, h

So excited

It's coming, after waiting forever, it's coming. I'm excited, I feel ready, I'm excited. It's time. It's coming soon, it's time. Get ready, time for cheering, get ready. Stay tuned, check here often, stay tuned.